Did you notice that we didn’t post a new episode of the podcast this week?
Of COURSE you did.
It’s because we’re changing up our schedule and, surprise, in addition to a place to download our podcasts, we’ve decided to turn this site into a fully functioning blog with posts and everything.
From now on, we’ll be releasing the podcast on Fridays. Throughout the week following an episode’s release, we’ll update this site with short posts concerning the topics we talked about in the last podcast. So, make sure you’re subscribed to our site feed now, as well.
Now, for the really exciting news:
If you have ideas, thoughts or comments about the latest episode, why not write up a quick post for us? If we get loads of submissions, we’ll just be picking one per week for the blog. The rest will be posted in the notes section of our Facebook page. Or something.
Here are some guidelines:
- You do not have to have a blog, anyone can post. If you’d like to be anonymous, that’s fine, just let us know.
- Please keep posts between 250-700 words.
- Your post may be subject to light copy editing.
- We will not publish anything we deem to be inappropriate, hateful or intended to incite people. And, yes, this is totally subjective. You’ll just have to trust us on this one.
- We have no money to pay you. Because we’re cheap. WE, I said.
- If you’d like your post to be considered to post to this site, make sure that the post you submit is relevant to the LATEST release of our podcast, and that you submit before the following Wednesday. All others will be posted on our Facebook page.
You can e-mail these posts to hey [at] heythatsmyhummus [dot] com
Also, if you’ve been listening, you know we have a Twitter account and a Facebook page.
We would love to get ideas for upcoming podcast from you, so please, please PLEASE send us your questions, articles, links, or whatever through those avenues.
In the meantime, thanks for your support, for listening, for reading, and for leaving a tip on the nightstand. You do know you’re supposed to tip the maid, right?
Not meant to incite? Hmmm, That could be tricky. Given how incensed I am about all the anti-abortion stuff floating around these days. And folks in the legislature in Arizona claiming that it’s a race thing and all. But yeah, maybe a little too heated a topic.
Oh and yes, I have finally gotten around to listening to your podcasts. Get them from iTunes and listen to them (with headphones on) at work.